zLine Technologies is currently seeking professionals to develop products, software, and research in the field of sport and movement science. Our contributors work with us and our partners to develop new innovations, conduct validation testing, and perform research on our conceptualizations.
Your commitment as a contributor or collaborator is entirely up to you. If you have the vision and desire, we can use you at zLine in any capacity.
Some examples of involvement from our contributors and collaborators include:
- Authoring Concept Papers and White Papers on new technology that solve a current societal or in-field issue
- Creating Blog Articles
- Developing Vlogs (video blogs) on current topics and technology
- Assist in market research and case studies
- Research new technologies and perform literature reviews
- Design and blueprint new innovations in the field of sport and movement science.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please inquire by emailing your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.